Monday, October 8, 2012

Handmade Ganesh Idol using Homemade Rice Flour

how to make your own handmade clay ganesh for vinayagar chaturthi
Ganesh using rice flour
Lord Ganesh made out of kollukattai (Rice flour) dough on Ganesh Chaturthi and decorated with chana dal and pepper corns. Make your own eco friendly Ganesh Idol for Vinayagar Chaturthi. You can also use home made cold porcelain ( air dry) clay to make the idol.


If you like this post, please follow my blog or subscribe to my blog by email RSS . Please feel free to leave your comments. I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. wow.. he is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool... Sooo cute eco-friendly Vinayaka... I too tried eco-friendly Ganesha this time.. Please see my blog

    http://sravanigopal.blogspot.in/2012/09/hi-this-is-sravani-gopal-working-as-asst.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE GANESHA. First time your blog am following u .Glad if u follow me back

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...